Sunday, April 22, 2007

This Week's Finds

Boing Boing: Sao Paulo goes advertising-free

Awesome. Why can't we do that here?  I can't think of a single space -

anywhere - that you can't see advertising from.  Annoying.  Anyone want

to teach me Portuguese?



Does Today Suck?

I will be adding this website to my Bloglines...

However, I am not sure that I agree with their thoughts that my birthday was a BAD day...Does Today Suck?: April 7th in review



Reason Magazine - Hit & Run > Surprise--Teens Ignore Adults Who Tell Them to Not Have Sex

Huh.  I totally listed to my parents.  I'm still a virgin.  So are they.



Funnymos.com - Funny news and weird humor - Daily Updates » Mystery Cat

A kitty that sees the value of mass transit while he rests his weary paws.  Adorable.





Bar of soap gives caffeine kick in the shower | Health | Reuters.com

If anyone finds this - buy me a case!!!



Fruity cocktails count as health food, study finds | Health | Reuters.com

Finally - booze as health food.  I would actually get my USRDA of something then...



Boing Boing: Recreating vintage photos of London

This is just cool. 



Boing Boing: Who Is Sick? user-generated epidemiology map

I think I'm going to send this to the HAE group - find out where we all are!



Why parking your car is more environmentally destructive than driving it. - By Steven E. Landsburg - Slate Magazine

I never thought about it that way...



the sky's the limit on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

The bridge that comes out of the Walker Sculpture Garden is one of my favourite parts of the city...here is one of the quotes from the poem that is engraved along the bridge.



Solo/Hope/Junkies on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

More fantastic urban graffiti...



Trusty the Hedgehog on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Woot!  Another hedgehog site to check out!









Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: