Thursday, April 12, 2007

Links for Today

I hate to say it, but one of the reasons I moved back to Blogger was to be able to use the Performancing feature on Firefox. I have been using the clipping feature on Bloglines, but haven't been really happy with it. Here I can make notes and keep an eye on...what I'm keeping an eye on. :)





DNA shows Birkhead is baby's father - Yahoo! News

I hate to admit that I have been following this. Back in the day, the X and I watched the Anna Nicole show, and I was completely hooked on the stupidity. I have to say that I was rooting for Howard...



HandMade Nation: A Sneak Peek | BlogHer

Ooohhh...a documentary about crafty goodness!!!



From Overheard in Chicago:

Sleet sucks


Guy:
(on cell) "I know I'm late, sir. Yes, sir. Yes. No. I know, sir. But I
couldn't get out of my driveway beca...yes, sir. Look! Every time I
tried to shovel the shit, it would plop out of my shovel, soak my
socks, and destory my shoes.!Next time, I'll tell the heavens to open
up AFTER my 8 AM meeting so that we can earn another 60 cents per god
damn widget or whatever the hell we're trying to sell!"



- Blue Line



-- Submitted by KC





And from Overheard in Minneapolis: Barb, this totally gives you permission to just make up words!

I Do It Because I'm Not A Scientist.

Professor: ...Is that a word? Whatever, I'm a scientist; I can just make words up.



U of M classroom
Overheard by Not looking forward to the test.





P pimping laxatives as the new diet aid? | BlogHer



powered by performancing firefox

No comments: