Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Help Tiffany Save Second Base!

Tiffany, one of the fantastic ladies in my knitting group is doing the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer. In order to participate in the two day version of the walk, she needs to raise $1,800. I wish I could give her the entire amount she needs (a little over $1,100 as of this morning), but I's po, so I am reaching out to all of you for help!

As the possessor of some fine breasts, I know that I have a decent chance of having breast cancer, or having one of my close friends of family members get it. I've been lucky so far, but let's keep the research funded so that we can all continue to be lucky.

Oh, and Tiffany's signture line in her email to me this morning made me giggle!

Help me Save Second Base!
I'm walking in the Avon 2-Day Walk for Breast Cancer. Please consider helping me meet my $1800 goal by visiting here. Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell your friend Tiffany that we would loive to send her a shirt!
www.save2ndbase.com