Monday, May 14, 2007

More questions from my Fluffy Ruffles, Sarah

1) Airline carryon regulations being what they are, let's imagine that in the not-too-distant future, you aren't allowed to carry any luggage on board - only that which can fit in your pockets or on your person. You win a trip to Australia (which you decide you are going to take). What few essentials come on the plane with you?

Luckily, I have lots of room on my person, and things with pockets (or that would shortly have pockets should this become an issue). First and foremost: video iPod for movies, songs, and the last month of This American Life. A mass-market-sized book. A small knitting project. Lip balm. Hey, that’s about all I take on a plane anyway!

2) Pickles or olives, and why?

I don’t see any particular reason to discriminate against either. I am apparently one of the very few people that loves both. Give me green olives to eat on their own, black on a pizza, and pickles under almost any circumstances.

3) Do you remember your first @yahoo/@hotmail/etc. address? If so, what was it? Do you remember when you got it, and why you picked that name?

It was “linnehan” – my first email address at Mankato State. Email was still all new and shit, so I didn’t really know what I was signing up for! I picked that name because (duh) it was my last name, and I didn’t know I could do anything cool. Later that year they got all standardized and picked our names for us. Boo.

4) Describe the outfit you are least proud of being photographed in. (bonus points if the photograph still exists. You win if you can post that photo on your blog).

There are so many bad photographs of me that exist that I can’t really begin to name them all. This one, though, is way up on the list of Horrible…I’m not sure what possessed me to think that way too big pink dress, with pink stockings, and black shoes was a good idea. I may look like hell most of the time, but at least I’ve learned not to do this again. (PS: I win)

5) After reeling about in anarchy for an undisclosed amount of time, your close friends and allies establish the new world order of government in your country. They ask you to take a governmental leadership role. Which role do they ask you to take, and why?

Fucking A! It’s about time we were in charge of the world! I’d have to say that my job would be Chief Kvetcher. I don’t really want to work that hard, but I’m sure gonna bitch about everything!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

you, oh Diana, win the Ugliest Outfit Anyone I Know Has the Cahones to Post on Their Blog award.


heh. awesome.

j said...

those puffed sleeves are priceless. i want to poke them with my finger.

Anonymous said...

That outfit is SO pink.
You DO win.