Monday, March 26, 2007

The Time Has Come....

"The time has come," the Walrus said,
"To talk of many things:
Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--
Of cabbages--and kings--
And why the sea is boiling hot--
And whether pigs have wings."
Lewis Carroll

The time has come for me to say Bu-bye to BlogCity. While I liked having an engine that was not what everyone else had (or, no one else that I knew, at least), the continuing struggle to get it to let me have pictures, or html, or any sort of fun in my entries has driven me back into the arms of Blogger.

Unlike most breakups, Blog-City, it IS you.

I have resurrected my old blog, and can now be found at red-headed-stepchild.blogspot.com. I'll be moving all the entries from this blog over there, if you ever have a deep urge to sift through the archives...

No comments: