Thursday, March 29, 2007

And here to amuse me for my last 15 minutes of the day...

10 FAVORITES

· Favorite Color: Yellow.

· Favorite Food: Corned beef and cabbage.

· Favorite Month: I like the in-between months, like April and October.

· Favorite Song: Hmmm…I haven’t been listening to much music lately. I’m going to have to go with the first song that popped into my head, which is the Dar/Ani version of Comfortably Numb.

· Favorite Movie: Four Weddings and a Funeral

· Favorite Sport: Curling

· Favorite Season: Spring. And it’s here!

· Favorite Day of the week: Sunday.

· Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Chocolate chocolate chip.

· Favorite Time of Day: Late afternoon/early evening


9 CURRENTS

· Current Mood: Antsy.

· Current Taste: Choclate.

· Current Clothes: Jeans, green t-shirt, brown sweater, sandals

· Current Desktop: A window with a Utopia sign

· Current Toenail Color: Green

· Current Time: 3:45 p.m.

· Current Surroundings: Cube farm.

· Current Thoughts: 15 minutes….14 minutes….13 minutes….


8 FIRSTS

· First Best Friend: Amy in Maryland. We had the same birthday. She’ll be 32 next weekend, too. Happy Birthday, wherever you are!

· First Kiss: Nick Bourke when I was 15. It was tragic, and then he said, “Well, that kind of sucked, didn’t it?” He dumped me a few days later.

· First Screen Name: I can’t even remember.

· First Pet: A goldfish, Goldie, that Santa left for me. We learned a powerful lesson about getting rid of the chlorine in tap water from Goldie.

· First Piercing: Ears.

· First Crush: Goodness…I have no idea. I can tell you about lots of subsequent crushes, though!

· First CD: I bought my first CD the day that I bought my firsts CD player, and I was so broke by then (since it was over $400 to buy that!!) that I bought a rip-off of the Chant album, which was really popular at the time.


7 LASTS

· Last Cigarette: Ages ago.

· Last Drink: Last night, after a hard day at work.

· Last Car Ride: This morning when my sweetie dropped me off.

· Last Kiss: This morning when my sweetie dropped me off!

· Last Movie Seen: Uh….something that Jeff got at the library about a Scottish kid that fell for the only girl on his team, but didn’t like him back, but set him up with someone who did.

· Last Phone Call: Some work thing.

· Last CD Played: Don’t really play CDs anymore with the iPod…


6 HAVE YOU EVERS

· Have You Ever Dated One Of Your Best Guy/Girl Friends: Yep

· Have You Ever Broken the Law: Yep

· Have You Ever Been Arrested: No.

· Have You Ever Skinny Dipped: Yep

· Have You Ever Been on TV: Yep

· Have You Ever Kissed Someone You Didn’t Know: Oh, hellz yes.


5 THINGS

· Thing You’re Wearing: Wedding rings, sweater, sandals, glasses, sexy medical alert bracelet

· Thing You’ve Done Today: Bathed (cold bath – blah!), ate my lunch for breakfast, had lots of coffee, had a very bad for me lunch, and some work thrown in.

· Thing You Can Hear Right Now: Cube farm chatter and white noise generator.

· Thing You Can’t Live Without: My sweetie. Although he’s not a thing…

· Thing You Do When You’re Bored: I don’t get bored very often…I have lots of things to keep me busy, so if I’m bored, I have another activity to go to.


4 PLACES YOU’VE BEEN TODAY

· Work

· The can

· McDonald’s

· The Onion box on the corner of Marquette and 8th


3 PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL ANYTHING TO

· Jeff

· Barb

· Lots of other people – I always get grief about this question. If you think I can tell you anything, I probably can (and do!)


2 CHOICES

· Black or White: Black.

· Hot or Cold: Depends. Coffee? Hot. Fridge? Cold.


1 THING YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE

· Produce Little Sawatdee

No comments: