Monday, May 02, 2005

How Well Do You Know Me??

1. What time did you get up this morning?
Well, the alarm went off at quarter to seven, but it seems that I did not actually get up until about twenty after...

2. Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

4. What is your favorite TV show?
X-Files. All time favorite!

5. What did you have for breakfast?
I'm sure this will be no surprise, but I didn't go grocery shopping, and therefore am out of bagels. And I was running too late to stop somewhere. So, the short answer is coffee. God bless my employer that keeps us in free caffeine!

6. What is your middle name?
Elizabeth.

7. Favorite cuisine?
Anything but seafood. And no, I'm not allergic - I just don't like it.

8. What foods do you dislike?
Mint. Seafood.

9. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Oh, man...do I have to choose? Cinnamon. Toasted almond fudge. Pretty much anything at GOC or Joe's....

10. What is your favorite CD at the Moment?
Wild Colonial Bhoys: Graffiti on the Wall

11. Favorite Sandwich?
Bacon, havarti and HP on pita. Oh, or ham and pepper jack with pickles. Or corned beef, toasted, with swiss cheese. Maybe I *should* have picked something up for breakfast....

12. What kind of car do you drive?
Crunchy: 2002 Toyota Rav4. Currently looking for a new home, if anyone would like to take him in (for a price).

13. What characteristic do you despise?
Closed-mindedness. (Is that a word? It is now!)

14. Favorite item of clothing?
My Emily t-shirt and black sweatshirt. With jeans and sneakers. Which I am wearing today because it is so bloody cold out!

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
Ireland, baby, Ireland.

16. What color is your bathroom?
Uh...white? I'm not usually awake enough to notice.

17 Favorite brand of clothing?
Brands? What??

18. Where would you like to retire?
Where ever the people I love are.

19. Favorite time of day?
Late evening. Or Sunday mornings.

20. What was your most memorable birthday?
30th. You know, what with getting older, I have to go with the most recent one. :) Actually, it was fantastic....my friends got together to throw me a day that was all about me!

21. Where were you born?
Oakland, CA

22. Favorite sport to watch?'
Curling. :) Basketball, baseball....better live. And I seem to remember liking hockey....

23. Who do you least expect to send this back to you?
Dave. And I always say that just so that he will. :P

24. Person you expect to send it back first?
I'd say Shaggs, cause I bet that she got it from Liz, and she is responding to it now!

25. What fabric detergent do you use?
Uh...whatever smelled good in the store. When I remember to use it. Or whatever my parents have at their house.

26. When is your birthday?
April 7th.

27.Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night, night, night. Hate the mornings.

28. What is your shoe size?
10 or so. My parents used to rent me out to help contain forest fires.

29. What did you want to be when you were little?
A teacher.

30. What field are you in now?
Medical insurance broker. How'd that happen!?!

No comments: